Sunday, August 3, 2008

June Bride

Journaling reads:
You're the reason I believe in love
And you're the answer to my prayers from up above
All we need is just the two of us
My dreams came true because of you
From this moment as long as I live
I will love you I promise you this
There is nothing I wouldn't give
From this moment
I will love you as long as I live
From this moment on
(lifted from Shania Twain's "From This Moment")

Credits:
Heart Swirls Paper by Shabby Princess (edited color to green)
Petals embellishment by Melany Violette
fonts used - Compliments, Script MT Bold

Photo taken at the Savella-Villamil Nuptial, June 28, 2008

1 Comments:

Blogger G said...

napakanta na naman ako sis hehehe.

anyway, congrats with your new blog!

more LOs! happy scrapping!

August 4, 2008 at 1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home